Tuesday 7 April 2015

FAT - 19/03/2015

I’ve just read about the slamming that Kelly Clarkson got for having put on weight and still have weight on after having had her child.
Why are people so mean to others! Why are people so stupid and blind because it is much better to look like photocopies of each others like in the magazines ie size 8 or 10 UK size?
I am tired of seeing these stupid comments fat shaming people.
It is like I was reading on the news about David Cameron wanting to force those claiming disability allowance for obesity to go on those diet schemes compulsorily without any regards to why they could be in this situation in the first place or anything of the like.
I am tired and tired of that FAT SHAMING. Enough of that.
I’m fat. Other people are fat. We don’t choose to be fat. We get fat for numerous reasons, health reasons, societal reasons, psychological reasons, so many reasons.
But it doesn’t mean that we are less of a person.
AND we don’t deserve to be treated the way we are treated in the society.
Stop the FAT blaming culture. Stop the FAT shaming culture.
I’m fat. Yes. But I am so much more than that. Fat people are so much more than what you see.
FUN – BEAUTIFUL – CLEVER – BOISTEROUS – ENERGETIC – FULL OF LIFE
That’s what we are really.
And Kelly Clarkson, if you read this, you are beautiful the way you are. Inside and out. And I love your new song.

No comments:

Post a Comment