Monday 20 April 2015

I want love and I want rope and I want sex

Love
Rope
Sex

This is what I want. This is what I need.

If you can do with my rope obsession and my sex obsession and my love obsession, then we are on the right track.

I am a very passionate person and everything is expressed as it is felt, through my heart.
I am taking a lot in a relationship but I am also giving a lot from me.

I am like a chameleon, my colours change following who I am with.
If you manage to unlock the primal me, this is who you get.
If you manage to unlock the brat me, this is who you get.
If you only manage to unlock the me, this is only who you will get.

I am submissive, I am primal, I am a brat, I am vanilla.
I am passion, I am feelings, I am ideas.

I am all these things. Come and discover me.





No comments:

Post a Comment