Friday 17 April 2015

I am primal & a brat

Following up to http://marialdnfl.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/primal-orand-submissive-19032015.html, I have had confirmation that I am truly primal.

For those Doms considering me as their sub, here is a manual of how I function:

I am a BRAT. So I will challenge you. I won't do it on purpose. This is me pushing you to take control of me, both physically and emotionally. 

When we play, I will do my utmost to escape. I will do so, trust me on that. And I will fight you. You will have a lot of trouble restraining me. It will be tiring. You will need a lot of stamina to cope with me. It is going to be rough play. Truly rough play. Both of us will get a physical workout. But it will be a great workout.

You will get my animal energy in return. You will get to have the satisfaction of having gotten over me if you succeed in claiming my submission. My submission will have that little bit more excitement because you will have to go and get it. I will not give it to you freely.  This is the moment you will need to be dominant, in the most basic / animalistic way. And we will have that great connection that is totally unforgettable if you get through to me.  

If this seems too much for you, then it may be better you look for someone else. 


No comments:

Post a Comment