Tuesday 7 April 2015

Re-evaluating a lot of things - 26/03/2015

I am alone yet again. But I am not alone. Last time I wrote this, I had been extremely lonely and was feeling very very depressed.
I still get dips but I go back up a lot quicker as well.
I have found that the sure way for me to go back up is use humour. Hence, I have become SuperBrat and The Bitch (as per a thread I started yesterday about bitching). I have no idea how these will evolve but I suspect I’m going to have fun.
But nevertheless, despite these characters, I am finding myself more and more grounded in me, as Hélène and I am more determined to succeed in changing my life. It all starts and ends with me.
Also we seem to have turned a corner with my divorce as the husband has finally mastered the concept of compromise. This has made me more happy than a lot of things as we can now move forward in a more healthy fashion for everyone involved and no insult in sight.
Now, I would really like having some pure fun. I need to be tied up, played with and laugh my head off. Who is up for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment