Saturday 27 June 2015

Z for Zoos - #SpankingA2Z

And now for the last letter of this challenge Z.

Why Zoos? Well, why not? In zoos, we see animals in action and they don't feel in anyway shy or whatever. They go on doing whatever they want to do, how they want to do it. If they want to fuck in plain sight, well, I'm pretty sure that would happen.

Where do I go here.

What I am saying is society has given us rules to follow, behaviours to respect and follow. All this is learned behaviour. When you are primal, you completely let go of this learned behaviour and just be instinct.

This does not mean that you let go of the principles of right and wrong. These will stay with you. But you let go of what is expected of you in play.

When I play, I am no longer a mum. I am just me. Mum will reappear a little while afterwards when the play is over. Because I let go of any baggage I may have, I get to experience magic, I get to be really alive, I access my deepest desires, emotions and I get balance.

Play is the time when my excess can express itself, usually through violence, through resistance. It is a way to reach catharsis.

I have never been mentally balanced as I am now since I indulge into BDSM. And I have never tapped into my inner happiness until when I have realised that everything that I need, all the tools that I need are within me.

My level of self-understanding has gone up exponentially and I am now a positivity powerhouse.

I am happy.

This concludes my A to Z challenge. I am sorry I didn't write everyday but Real Life got in the way. I hope you enjoyed reading my posts as I have in writing them. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment