Saturday 4 July 2015

A kinky alien

Last night was a hot night like the past two weeks. London is subjected to its worst heatwave in recorded history. It was no surprise that last night saw some thunder. I was awakened more by the flash of light than the sound. Something pushed me to have a look through the window on our back door leading to our garden.

And there he was. Well I assume he was a he as his features were masculine like, very muscly, very bulky, very grey and definitely not human.

I should have been scared but I wasn't. I was as if I was in a trance. He comes closer and, without touching the door handle, opens the door. I step back but then completely freeze. My body is no longer responsive, as if it is at his command.

We are in the living room. I like minimalistic decorations so we have a lot of space. In that space, there is a wooden box with a complex lock on it. It is not numbers you need to match but letters. The password is KINKY.

I should be scared but I am not. It is as if, in my bones I know that I will not be harmed.

Needless to say, he found the box and opened it. He looks at me puzzled. I say they are toys. He looks as if he doesn't understand. Somehow, I understand he wants me to visualise what they are for.

He lifts the flogger without touching and then looks at me. So there I am, visualizing him flogging me on my buttocks and my shoulders while kneeling by the sofa. He looks at me even more intrigued and motions me to go by the sofa. I think I know where this is going. I remove my top and my bra and I position myself.

He starts striking but very lightly. I try to think of him striking harder. I think he understood as he does it much better. I try to visualise that it is enough and he stops.

I see him looking at the box and he pulls out my ropes. He looks puzzled. I try to imagine a simple breast tie. This time I imagine myself doing it. He gives me the ropes and I tie myself up. He looks like he quite like that.

I see the sun starting to come out. Mr Alien makes me understand that he has to leave but will come back tomorrow night and that he would like to do more of these toys.

Oh boy, have I perverted an alien?

No comments:

Post a Comment