Thursday 2 July 2015

Submission

I am on my journey to submission again, with a new person and it looks like we may stick together. We may have found the right blend of glue.

I am quite excited by that, in the sense that this relationship will correspond to me getting to another level of submission, one that is quite close to 24/7 in the sense that I am contactable all the time and can be required to perform tasks anytime outside working hours.

We are starting slow, rightly so. But I am very excited by this as it will enable me to indulge in that side of me that has been latent and not exploited properly.

What is fantastic is that there is someone out there who is happy to control me as I want to be controlled, like 2 sides of a coin, making us complete. If one side is missing, we are still a coin but not a fully functional one.

I know in me that I am very submissive, borderline slave. In as much as I don't identify as a slave at present, I can see that happening in the future. That may sound surprising considering my strong personality but I don't think it is incompatible being a slave and a strong person. But I need to know first what it is like to be a submissive in a proper dynamic.

So here I am, on my way to meet my Master and thus lose my freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment