Wednesday 1 July 2015

What I want to give my Master for the support he gives me

Basically, I want to give my Master my body and soul within the limits that have been agreed.

I want to give my body for him to play with, to tease, to torture. Do note that nipples are a very sensitive area so, if you want to play there, you have to lock my hands behind my back, otherwise you will have resistance, no matter how strong my submission is towards you. This is a given.

My body is all yours to do as you wish.

I want to give you my soul also but there are two sides to it: a submissive part and a cheeky bratty part. The submissive me will give you her obedience, her devotion. The submissive me will aim at pleasing you, making you happy. But the cheeky bratty part will aim at making you laugh, making sure you have fun or will wake the primal Master in you. She will give you challenges, that's for sure. But I want to give you that side of me.

I want to give you my violence and my need of being controlled through violence. I want to give you the opportunity to see what lies in the deepest part of me, the primal me where my soul is laid bare, where there is nowhere to hide.

But most of all, I want to give my Master my friendship and support back, listening to Him when He needs to, advising Him when He needs it, and just be there for Him when He needs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment